Friday, August 20, 2010

Leg Cuff!

I just purchased my custom made insulin pump leg cuff from T&J Design

I haven't officially worn it yet, but after wearing it for a little while around my apartment, I'm very happy with it! It's so comfortable and doesn't slip at all. I'm planning on wearing it with a bridesmaid dress, so that will be the real test. I'm sure it will be fine though. I definitely recommend this company--they are very friendly and have great products! I found them through Karen's Bitter-Sweet Diabetes Blog---so thanks Karen!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you like it!! To be completely honest, mine was a little loose the last time but I know it's me, not the cuff. My husband and I have started running and did our first 5K race at the beginning of the month. I think maybe my legs are smaller than they were when I ordered the cuff. WAHOO!! :)

    ReplyDelete