Thursday, August 12, 2010

I just read a great guest post on DiabetesMine about the Continuous Glucose Monitor. Mine is still in the box, but hopefully I’ll be using it soon!

On a non-diabetes note, it looks like I’m back on the home buyer wagon. I fell off of it about a month or so ago when my husband and I were in the attorney review process for a townhouse we had just put an offer on. Long story short, the deal fell through, which actually ended up being a good thing for us. After that situation, we decided to take a break from all the hassles of house hunting. As of yesterday, it looks like we’re back to looking! A house just came on the market for a great price and in a good location. It needs updating inside, but judging from the pictures, nothing that has to get done right away. Who knows what could happen after seeing it person though. I try not to get excited too soon anymore—I learned that anything could happen. I’m not going to talk anymore about it because I don’t want to jinx it, but we’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment